Most of us have products or a service to sell. To do that from your web or social media platform, we all need content (along with eye pleasing images but I will save that for a later discussion.) To write good content the first thing you need to so is think from your prospective client or customers point of view. Not yours. Here are some quick tips that should help you come up with some good content for updating your website, running a marketing campaign, or changing up your social media platforms.
1. Ask yourself what have my customers or my friends been wanting to know about my products or services? If you don’t have enough resources there then do a Q and A survey on your website and ask! Develop a resource funnel to get content back to you.
2. Make your content stand out. Everything from the type of font you use to images and color choices all play out in content writing.
3. Make sure your brand is applied whenever possible. Even with content writing, you are still selling your brand.
4. Link other blogs or content you have written if possible. Use customer reviews of your product and services when it fits.
5.Provide as much information about your product or service as you can without sounding self serving, cluttering up the page, or putting everyone to sleep.
6. Be Interactive. Allow feedback and questions on your content. Get to know your market base.
7. Create a call to action. You need to end your content with “Call Today!” or the first 50 people who stop by or call receive this discount or this gift.” you get my point.
Have fun with it. Be creative, think outside the box and always update your content.
For more information, visit FDMC Social & Digital media at www.floridadudemarketingconcepts.com